Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates

SO, I found out yesterday I got a little job with Hallmark.  YAY for that!  This go round I'm actually working FOR Hallmark and not just AT one.  Merchandising...fun!  LOL I'm so tired of being unemployed and feeling useless.  It's only going to be about 10 hours a week, but some job is better than no job.  Maybe after I have started and more locations become available I can volunteer for them to fill my schedule.  Who knows?
OH, Biggest Loser started back up last night and I'm so excited about that! LOVE that show :)
Also, I plan on starting P90X again (after a LONG hiatus) on the 2nd.  Trying to get things I need to prepare, but am taking it pretty seriously now I have a small group of people who are my support group.  Hope this is the start of something awesome.  I plan on updating my progress on here too with the possibility of weekly video updates like I originally planned to do.  Who knows?
Anyway...small update...feeling a lot better after the past 2 days of my body freaking out. (HELLO ANXIETY....I dunno why you've come to visit, but I plan on kicking your ass out soon).
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment